As a Church of England primary school, our vision is to live well together and enable children to flourish as individuals who not only succeed academically, but embrace the responsibility to serve the common good of the school and beyond. With our unique local community, we welcome many ‘neighbours’ to our school and follow Jesus’ teachings.
“Love your neighbour as yourself”
Mark 12: 31 (NIV)
Our Vision is underpinned by the nine core values we encourage in all our children and adults.
These Values are taken from Galatians 5:22-23 NIV.
‘But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance (patience), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.’
1) Love – for ourselves, others and our world.
2) Joy– positive mental health is key.
3) Peace – be at peace with who we are and what we have.
4) Patience– to appreciate that learning and growing takes time and perseverance.
5) Kindness – to use kind actions and words towards ourselves and others.
6) Goodness – to be caring and understanding. We are all different, unique and worthy.
7) Faithfulness– to be true to God, to know right from wrong.
8) Gentleness – to be calm towards ourselves, others and our environment.
9) Self-control– to manage our own emotions and wants.