Our aim is that children should enjoy their time at school. They should experience success, be healthy and safe, be challenged and stimulated, develop self-confidence and self-discipline and become confident, well-balanced individuals who are tolerant of others and well motivated.
The objectives of the school are that children will…
- Have the best possible health and development opportunities, so that they are able to start making choices about a healthy lifestyle;
- Be safe, feel safe and be increasingly able to make decisions about risk;
- Be eager, excited, curious, creative and engaged learners;
- Achieve the highest standards of personal and academic attainment in relation to their age and ability, and recognise their achievements;
- Be confident, happy and able to cope with the ups and downs of life;
- Be able to relate positively to others by communicating clearly and being able to question, enquire and develop ideas;
- Be contributing to their world by being self-reliant, tolerant and cooperative.
To meet these objectives the school will:
- Provide a safe and healthy learning environment;
- Provide pupils with teaching of high quality;
- Provide pupils with a curriculum which meets their needs and the requirements of the National Curriculum;
- Manage available resources efficiently.