- Coronavirus Update 21.10.20
Thank you to all parents and carers for supporting the Covid-19 measures that are in action every day at the school. All updates will continue to be emailed out on a regular basis, but if you ever require more information please contact the school office.
- Coronavirus Update 4.9.20
Final plans for a 7th September restart have been emailed out to parents/carers. Any questions can be emailed through to the office email address.
- Coronavirus Update 16.7.20
All plans for a September restart have been emailed to parents. If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Coronavirus Update 2.6.20
School is open for Reception, Y1 and Y6 pupils, as well as children of Key Workers. All information and plans have been emailed home to parents, but if you need any more details please contact the school office.
- Coronavirus Update 20.4.20
School remains open for children of key workers and bookings should be made by contacting the school office.
- Coronavirus and the Easter Holidays
School is open for pupils of key workers over the Easter Holidays. Please email the school office for further information.
- New NORSE Menu
The new menu for 2019/2020 is available to download from the NORSE web site. There are also links to allergens, nutritional information and the ‘special dietry requirements’ form.
- NetballThe Netball team won all of their 9 games at the tournament yesterday and are through to the County finals in June! A huge congratulations to the team and thank you to Miss Vincent for her expert training!
- Changes to morning arrivalsFrom 30th October all children will be expected to go straight to their classrooms when they arrive at school. The gates will open at 08:40 and close at 09:00. Registration is at 08:55 and all children must have arrived in class by this time. These arrangements will remain in place through the rest of the autumn and the whole of the spring terms. After the Easter break, when the weather has improved, we will return to the previous system. Remember:
- Gates open at 08:40
- No children should arrive at school before 08:40
- Between 08:40 and 08:55 children should go straight to class on their own (no parents in school please)
- All children must be in class by 08:55
- Gates close at 09:00
- Any arrivals after 09:00 will be recorded as ‘late’ in the register
- World Book DayThis year’s ‘Book Day’ was a great success. Besides being great fun, the children immersed themselves in books and reading for the day and the school raised nearly £150 to kick-off the school’s fund-raising campaign to refresh and improve the range of fiction books in the library. The children (and staff) looked absolutely splendid dressed as their favourite book characters. Never has such a diverse range of fictional characters all been in the same place at once. It appeared that everyone was represented, from Artemis Fowl to Willy Wonka… although no one ever did find Wally! A big thanks should go to all the parents who put such an impressive amount of effort into the children’s costumes, and for the generous donations made to the book fund.